jueves, 6 de octubre de 2022

Post 2: The Best Concert ever


 

 Hello classmates, today I want to share with you my best experience about a concert. It was in March of this year and it was Rels B´s concert. He is a Spanish singer, whose genre is Latin trap and reggaeton.

The venue was Movistar Arena, on March 31th, 2022. 

The tickets were sold in February, just when my birthday was coming, so my parents gave me the tickets as a birthday present. 



I discovered him because my best friend showed me his music in 2020. I liked his vibes, his different styles in every song and the stories that he tells. Also, he is so beautiful to me haha.

The concert was incredible, he made me feel very happy that day. I went with my best friend and other friends of hers. 

Also, before he came to Chile, he was in Argentina, and there, the fans revealed the songs that he would play in the concert so when I was here, I knew and I sang all of them. 

The only thing that was negative was that people fainted very often so the concert had to be paused by the singer because he gave them water.

Also, he gave us an incredible show, he sang well and we saw that he enjoyed a lot. Although I wasn’t close to him, I saw his beauty and I was very happy.

1 comentario:

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

 Hi classmates! Today I have to mention some things that I change to our study programme of chemistry and pharmacy. Most of us are studying ...