sábado, 22 de octubre de 2022

Post 3: My dream job

 I’m not sure if I have a specific dream job, I only know that I want some job that let me have a good salary, have real free time for me, and have mental health.

I’m studying pharmacy, so I imagine myself creating products for make up, I like that area. I also would like to work with many nice people, I don’t like to be alone, I love to gossip with my friends haha, so I hope I will make a good relationship with my partners. 

About salary, I think most of people would like to be millionaire, and me too haha. I only hope that in my dream job, my salary let me be independent and have a good life, but the most important thing to me is that I would like to travel arround all the world, so I only asi for a salary that let me achieve my dreams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

 Hi classmates! Today I have to mention some things that I change to our study programme of chemistry and pharmacy. Most of us are studying ...