sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2022

Post 4: A Time Travel to the Future


Hello classmate!

If someone tells me the word “future”, I immediately think when I graduate haha. 

Well, I think that (travel) trip to the future or the past (it’s) is not the best idea, because I prefer living the present, since if you travel to the past and change it, the present wouldn’t be the same, and on the other hand, if you only think in the future, you wouldn’t enjoy life.



 However, if I had to choose, I wouldn’t like to travel to the future, because, the past is already done, and the future makes me to feel anxious, although I try (to don’t think) not to think about it. So, I would travel to the future and know if I managed to graduate from chemistry and pharmacy, if I got my own house, and if I achieved my dream that is travel to around the world. 

To sum up, I would travel ten years to the future, yet I wouldn’t stay there, because (like) as I (say) said, I prefer to live the present, and I think that life (have) has prepare thousands of good things to me. I definitely want to enjoy my youth and my university life. Also, I hope that things get better in my country, I mean, (the) politics things and (the) safety aren’t the best right here. 

Write you soon haha. Bye!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

 Hi classmates! Today I have to mention some things that I change to our study programme of chemistry and pharmacy. Most of us are studying ...